- If you are browsing our website, we may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While user sessions will be tracked, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data (“personal data”) through an email address provided at this website, you will be regarded as having read understood and agreed to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. We will collect, use and/or disclose your personal data generally only for the purpose requested, for example to respond to your general or business enquiry or for evaluating your suitability for employment with us, or for any other purposes which we may inform you of in writing from time to time. We may also use and disclose any submitted personal data to contact or communicate with you and to comply with all applicable laws or regulations.
- To safeguard your personal data, we have put in place appropriate security technologies, policies and procedures to secure all electronic storage and transmission of personal data.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, or need more information on or access to or to correct personal data which you have provided to us in the past.
- This site contains links to third party websites that are not maintained by us and whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those websites.
- We may amend the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time. We would encourage you to check this page regularly for any updates to our Privacy Statement.